Google has added a Factory Reset Protection security feature to its Android OS, an important feature designed to avoid device misuse during theft. But simultaneously. Some users have had trouble because of this. If after the hard reset they lost their Gmail account or login credentials. So we brought the new method to Bypass FRP Samsung A30 Android 9 in this tutorial – quickly deleting Gmail Account without a PC by following a few simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP Unlock in the latest versions of Google’s Android 9.0 is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Mobile Information: Samsung Galaxy A30 released in February 2019. Samsung Galaxy A30 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A30 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A30 runs on Octa-core 2×1.8 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 7904 Octa chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A30 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Frp bypass Google Account protection in Samsung Galaxy A30 with Android 9 Pie and security patch 08 2019
How To Frp Unlock Samsung A30 Android 9
(1) WiFi Network with internet access.
(2) Simcard with ask about pin code this card will be blocked permanently after success procedure.
(3) Turn on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A30 and connect to any WiFi internet network.
(4) Insert to Galaxy A30 sim-card with pin code.
(5) Enter 3 times bad pin code and confirm by tap OK button.
(6) Next pin code will be blocked and sim-card ask about puk code.
(7) Enter bad puk code(must be 8 digits) then write 2 times same new pin) can write anything just remember that necessary is write same 2 times.
(8) Repeat this 8 times until your sim-card will be blocked completely and phone show blocked screen.
(9) Tap longer on the padlock icon.
(10) Select here notification settings button.