Be sure to check and find the correct model number. of your Samsung Galaxy J2 Then based on your device’s model no. look for the appropriate Flash File build from above.
You can identify the model no. using an apk call Droid Info, or simply check it on its package box, or under Settings > About. Another solid trick would be to look at the packaging box of your mobile device in case you can’t power on the device because it is bricked.
Disclaimer: Installing an official Flash File through Odin doesn’t void your device’s warranty, but it remains an unofficial process & thus you need to be cautious of it. In any case, you only are responsible for your mobile device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your mobile and or its components.
Backup Create an appropriate backup of the contact number image and other files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below. you have a backup of all your important files and photo Sometimes, firmware installation may delete everything on your mobile device i Like, when you change the CSC of your device knowingly or not.
Let’s see how to install the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J2. Make sure you have more than 60% battery on your mobile device.
You can download the Samsung J210F Flash File latest version from this page and we have show how to flash the Samsung J210F mobile step by step
Samsung SM-J210F Stock Firmware Flash File Download
File Name-J210FXXU0APK4_J210FODD0APK4-INS-INS_Zip File
File Size: 880 MB
Android Version: NA
Firmware Flash File Link: Click To Start
(1) Switch off the phone
(2) Press Power + volume down + home button
(3) Android symbol, now press volume up to download mode
(4) Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps by steps
(5) Select Samsung SM-J210F.
(6) Select and open the Odin tool
(7) Select BL file
(8) Click AP or PDA and pick AP file
(9) Click CP and choose File Modem.
(10) Click CSC and choose File CSC.
(11) After mobile choice is automatically identified
(12) Now click System Start & Installation process
(13) After mobile switching is installed ON your own flash