we will provide you how to install stock ROM Vivo V17 Pro (PD1931F) based on Android 9.0 Pie. It’s a mid-range Android mobile phone come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. If you’re using Vivo V17 Pro handset and wants to install tha Stock ROM by any reason you can check out the full guide on the step by step
In order to flash the Stock ROM on your Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F mobile which is powered by tha Qualcomm chipset, requires QFil Tool and QPST TooL and some drivers, and full guide. Here in this article we will share with you the guide of installing stock Rom Firmware easily. The flashing step are quite easily mentioned here. However, you can also check out the tutorial article as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
This Stock Firmware What Is
A Stock Rom And Flash File is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will also be secure and virtually bug. The Stock Firmware comes with necessary system files and application which provides a better user experience than a Custom Rom.
NOTE: (1) Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Data Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice you to first make a complete backup of your mobile phone (2) Please Do Carefully, We Are Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Device (3) Must backup NVRAM using this guide before doing anything (4) Ensure that your device at – at least 60% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
Device Model: Vivo V17 Pro
Type: Full Rom
Rom Size: Up To 7GB
Gapps File: Included
File: Stock ROM Update
Required Tool: Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool And QPST TOOL
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Chipset
Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Product Version: PD1931F_EX_A_1.8.15_VIVO_QCOM_LA_UM.7.9R1_01900
How To Install Stock Rom Vivo V17 Pro
(1) First of all do all the PREREQUISITE STEP and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
(2) You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip File
(3) Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your Computer/Laptop
(4) After Installation Go to the Installed Location in tha C Drive
(5) Open the QPST Configuration
(6) Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
(7) Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
(8) In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
(9) Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
(10) Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
(11) Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
(12) Now press update, wait until the download is over, but it will also detect a new mobile driver, which is necessary and it will check for the new hardware found to install the driver.
(13) Thats it Once your installation is done Reboot the phone Congrats you successfully installed Stock Firmware on Vivo V17 Pro.
Thanks For Visit My Website