Download The Official Stock Rom Firmware Flash File For Redmi K20 Pro. If you have Redmi K20 Pro Mobile phone and you want to download the stock ROM Flash File For it then you are on a correct place you have to do this by following the below step.
In some cases we have bricked our mobile device, then we can bring back the mobile Unbrick using the stock rom Firmware anytine, so if you feet your Redmi K20 Pro lag or has an issue then flash the stock Firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesnt void a warranty on your MI Redmi K20 Pro.
The MI Redmi K20 Pro Run 2 android 9,005 and powered by a QCOM SD 855 Processor it is a Dual SIM Mobile phone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card, Connectivity Options include 3G 4G GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth etc Sensor include G0Ivo Proximity etc.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Come with 6 / 8GB of RAM and 64 / 128GB Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. in Camera Department tha Mobile Device Come with 48MP Primary Camera with 8MP tele photo & 13MP ultra wide angle sensor. on the Front it has 20MP Shoter.
Device Model: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Type: Full Rom OTA
Rom Size: Up To 2GB
Gapps File: Included
Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Product Version: V10.3.17.0.MIUI10
Download Xiaomi Mi Redmi K20 Pro Firmware Flash File
Note: You will need Authorized tool to Flash and Remove Mi Account from Redmi K20 Pro.
(1) Flashing tha Rom Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice you to first make a complete backup of your mobile phone.
(2) Please Do Carefully, We Are No Responsible For Anye Damage To Your Mobile Device.
(3) Must backup NVRAMusing this guide before doing anything.
(4) Ensure that your device at – at least 60% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
How to Use Mi Flash Tool
(1) Install ADB Driver
(2) Download the package & Extract Mi Flash tool.
(3) Install Mi Flash 20161222.
(4) Connect Phone in Fastboot mode by using combination Power + Volume UP.
(5) Connect Phone to PC using USB Cable.
(6) Run the tool & clcik on select.
(7) Assign the path of Firmware or ISO image file.
(8) Click on Flash.
(9) Flashing starts & when completed will show Green Bar.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
(1) Download Redmi K20 Pro Flash File
(2) Connect Mobile phone through USB cable to Laptop and unplug battery.
(3) Short Test Point and connect battery.
(4) Under Device Manger, port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
(5) Download & run MI Flash Tool
(6) Place the Flash File on Desktop.
(7) Assign the Folder path.
(8) Click on refresh and then tap Flash button.
Thanks For Visit My Website